Sunday, April 24, 2005

And up...


office07
Originally uploaded by waffyjon.
Well, here's a better view of that top shelf... and in the entry for the previous photo in this series should've mentioned the third shelf down has more assorted books.

And yes, that's a modern Charlie McCarthy ventriloquist dummy sitting atop the shelves. I think I mentioned winning him on eBay. Next to him is a pyramid bank I bought at the Luxor Hotel in Vegas during my honeymoon, and above that is the license plate that I had on my Taurus (and my Hyundai before that) when I lived in Wisconsin.

You can see a little bit of the shelf next to that, on which reside many of my toys... more on those in the next entry!

Jon

1 comment:

  1. holy crap!! i have the same dummy!! i thought i was the only one.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.