Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Blatant Commercial Announcement

The time has come for me to divest myself of a few items on eBay... namely, my poster collection!

I've just put up eight DC Comics posters, none of which have ever been taken out of their packaging, on eBay. You can get the listing of these items for sale by clicking
here!

I'm offering these to US residents only, Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation shipping, and shipping is $5 for the first poster, and $1 more for up to 5 more posters... or something like that.

In the coming weeks, I'll be offering more of my posters, including some Beatles posters, as well as the Doc Savage prints I mentioned a while back, plus an Alex Ross Avengers print (just as soon as I can figure out what the USPS will charge to ship them, as well as how I can ship them and keep them flat!).

Your bids are greatly appreciated!

Jon

2 comments:

  1. I will definetly keep an eye out for that Avengers print. I am a huge Alex Ross fan, and with my birthday coming up I might be able to convince my wife of getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said, I'm not entirely certain when that print will go up... I have to figure out how I'll be able to package all the prints so they'll arrive safely. Chances are, I'll have to hit up some storage locker stores who sell boxes, to find boxes that, when flattened out, will be the right size... and the odd shape of it may make shipping a bit higher than usual. And to be honest, I'll probably be offering Priority Mail instead of Media Mail on those, so that there won't be a chance of the extra delivery time resulting in damage.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.