Monday, October 10, 2005

Comments... Some Bizarre Ones!

So... having fixed the setting that prevented people from leaving comments... suddenly, I'm getting the weirdest comments imaginable! Call it blog spam, if you will.

I suppose, in some way, I should feel kind of flattered by the attention (even if I'm at the same time annoyed about having to go and delete it)... I mean, obviously someone figures I'm reaching a wide enough audience to post comments concerning dog coat patterns, Halloween costums, toys (children's and adult's, if you get my meaning) and other stuff!

So if you're looking at this post, and thinking of making a comment that has nothing to do with anything I'm talking about, hoping to direct traffic to your site... I get alerts whenever a comment is posted, and I check my email often. Post a comment spam, it'll get deleted post-haste!

For those of you who actually read this blog, and enjoy it, and want to comment on stuff I've said... please do so!

Jon

2 comments:

  1. I had to change my comment feature, so that if a person wants to comment they must copy that a text box. Seems to prevent blog spam. Helped immensily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thanks for the tip! I've implemented that setting, and you have my thanks.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.