Sunday, November 20, 2005

Massive Brain-Fart!

Sheesh, there was stuff to talk about from this weekend, and I completely brain-farted on it!

Jessi's been driving herself (and me, a little bit) crazy thinking about wedding plans. No, we haven't set a definite date yet. She's trying to choose between 7 or more different dresses (not that she knows for sure what she thinks I should wear). I don't know if we're going to be doing the wedding relatively locally, or if we're doing the destination thing.

She was thinking earlier that maybe, we could fly to Vegas, and spend a few days there, taking a side trip to the Grand Canyon and getting married there (not sure how practical that would be)... but if we're going to somewhere warm, she figures we should get married during a colder time of the year, like February, so we'll be going from cold to warm...

...and if that's the case, we won't get married until 2006, because there's no way I'll be able to save up the cash we need that quickly!

I'll have to check and see what's available (so far) for vacation time in July, just in case we make July the wedding date -- although until we know what we're going to do, and start looking into details, I'm not sure I should commit to a specific vacation schedule yet!

Sheesh. As I told Jessi earlier today, all the really matters to me is that it's she and I, and we're making that lifetime committment to each other. Nothing else (where, when, what the details are) really matters that much to me!

But I understand it's important to her... so once she can decide what she wants, we'll be able to proceed.

Jon

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.