Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Jon's TV Cartoon Party!

Well, it was another fairly uneventful day... so here's some more videos for ya!

When I was a kid, I used to spend every morning before going to school watching J.P. Patches, who was a clown who lived in the junkyard and showed cartoons between funny bits... and one of the cartoon series he showed was Trans-Lux Productions Mighty Hercules!



One cartoon series they never showed in my area (at least, that I'm aware of) was the 1960s Marvel Super-Heroes cartoons, which I never saw until they came out on videotape (and when the heck are they going to do a DVD of these?). Here's Captain America's origin:



Time for a commercial break! This was a toy that my brothers and I used to have.



Here's a 1960s Spider-Man cartoon, which thankfully has been released on DVD!



Time for another commercial!



Now, it's time for Schoolhouse Rock!



Jon

1 comment:

  1. There's a parody of the "interjections" song called "epithets." It's funny.

    --Scott

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.