Friday, September 15, 2006

"Creepy Classics" Photos!

Here's the photos of those plastic figures I got at the Dollar Tree the other day:

Extra-large size for your viewing pleasure!

creepy0003

This first one has the regular and finger-fighting versions of Kong and "Godzilla," plus as a bonus the Popeye and Mighty Mouse figures I mentioned!

creepy0004

And there's more finger fighters...

creepy0005

And the rest of the regular figs!

Pretty cool stuff for a buck each, if you ask me -- I just wish there were more monsters done in this series!

Jon

1 comment:

  1. My bad, see this is what I get for find your blog entry via google and then not reading through all of it. You already found the Creepy Classic line. Anyhoo...

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.