Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Few Odds 'N Ends....

I forget where I got this link from originally (probably Pop Culture Now)... but here's a link to a blog entry about an obscure Lois Lane comics strip. Although some of them look familiar to me, like they were pasted together and published in the comics somewhere.

Here's a house ad for a pretty groovy DC Special...

dc_01_69_02

I can't tell you how many times I've seen this ad, but I've never had a copy of this special!!

I've started listing a bunch of stuff on eBay... relisting what hadn't sold from before, and newly listing a bunch of TPBs and the like... you can check out my offerings here -- and there'll be more over the next few days, I'm sure.

Jon

2 comments:

  1. Jon,
    The link to the Stripper's Guide didn't work for me, but I found the page it's supposed to go to at http://strippersguide.blogspot.com/2007/01/obscurity-of-day-lois-lane-girl.html

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.