Thursday, January 25, 2007

A Joke... Just for a Change of Pace!

So far as I know, I just made this joke up today... but then, I may have just remembered one from a long time back, without realizing it:

"Dream interpretation hotline, how can I help you?"

"Hi, I had a weird dream last night, and I'm hoping you can translate it for me."

"That's what we're here for. Can you tell me about the dream?"

"Sure... I was in this dark room, and at the other end of the room were these hooded monks, all chanting something I couldn't make out. When I walked closer to them, I could see under the hoods that the monks were all salmon, and what they were saying was 'evening, evening, evening,' over and over again! What can that possibly mean?"

"Salmon chanted 'evening'? You will meet a stranger."

(insert rim shot here)

Jon

1 comment:

  1. heh heh

    -RadioActiveGavin
    Fridays Noon to 1pm on KAOS 89.3fm

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.