Monday, February 26, 2007

A Bunch O' Links!

Here's some links I've got on my bookmarks file which I thought you readers might be interested in checking out:

If you like designing comic book characters, but don't have the artistic skills to do so, you might want to check out HeroMachine, which lets you choose a body type, then create the costume for it!

The Mighty Crusaders Network, last I checked, actually used some artwork of mine originally created for the MightyMLJ website. In fact, they have a page devoted to my artwork here.

I've never shopped at The Superman Superstore, at least, not via the website! I did check out their brick-and-mortar store when my first wife and I went to Metropolis. Judging from what I saw on their front page, next time I have a few extra bucks to spare, I'll have to do some shopping!

If you have fond memories of the Aurora models, checkout the Aurora Ads in DC Comics site for a trip down memory lane!

A nice treat for golden age comics fans, even though they stopped adding new stuff in 2002, is the Prescription for Excitement page.

If you're a fan of Harvey's Black Cat, then this site is for you!

Don't forget to check out (and bookmark) The Dave Stevens Web Site, if you were a fan of The Rocketeer!

And last, but not least, for tonight, is The Marvel Value Stamps unofficial guide!

Jon

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link love, Jon!

    Jeff Hebert
    HeroMachine creator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jon,

    I see you're a fan of Dave Stevens and 'The Rocketeer'. That character was a huge influence on my short student film, 'The Scarlet Avenger'. You can find links to that short on my blog : scarletavenger.blogspot.com It's my dream to turn it into a feature-length film and comic book series. Hope you enjoy it.

    -Scott

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.