Tuesday, March 06, 2007

TV Comic of the Day!

dynomutt1

Yes, it's Dynomutt, from his series back in the days when Marvel had the Hanna-Barbera licenses.

So, let's see... the H-B books started at Dell, went to Gold Key, then Charlton, then Marvel, then Archie, and then finally at DC! I don't think anyone else will get the licenses after this, do you?

I always liked Dynomutt and the Blue Falcon... heck, I liked all of the H-B superheroes! I always thought it would be fun if they did a new cartoon series teaming them all up, even across time and space...

Just Imagine... Space Ghost, Birdman, Mighty Mightor, the Galaxy Trio, Blue Falcon and Dynomutt, all brought together by the power of Shazzan! to fight the forces of evil, no matter where they rear their ugly heads!

Of couse, I'd want them to have guest-starring appearances of some other H-B heroes, too... like Frankenstein, Jr.!

Too bad I could never come up with a name for the group...

Jon

2 comments:

  1. Limited animation unlimited?

    Did you see it when Blue Falcon and Dynomutt guest starred on "Dexter's Lab?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely did, and thought it was hilarious! I also enjoyed the Scooby-Doo gang guest-starring on a Johnny Bravo!

    Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, and Powerpuff Girls were my three favorite shows on Cartoon Network... too bad they don't seem to be on there anymore (I think they got bumped to Boomerang, which isn't available from Comcast, it seems).

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.