Wednesday, March 14, 2007

TV Comics Cover of the Day!

supertvheroes1

Now, this is a book that DC should reprint in a TPB! All of the H-B late 60s super-heroes in one mighty magazine! I know I'd buy it in a heartbeat, no matter how bad the stories might end up being (then again, I can say the same for the Hi-Adventure Heroes title... heck, add that to the TPB with this one!).

Young Samson and Goliath are the only features on this cover I don't remember ever seeing. Of the ones shown, the Herculoids was my favorite show (with Birdman a very close second). I wish DC would follow up their Space Ghost miniseries with a Herculoids or Birdman minu...

Jon

1 comment:

  1. I saw a stack of neat old TV cartoon comic books at Danger Room Comics Thursday. They had one called "Yogi Bear vs. Magilla Gorilla for President." It was $1.

    --Scott

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.