Saturday, April 07, 2007

Promotion: Olympic Cards & Comics' "A May to Remember!"

Gabi, the owner and manager of Olympic Cards and Comics, located here in glorious Lacey, Washington at 4129 Pacific Avenue (across from Fred Meyer, near Sleater-Kinney), and who can be called at 360-459-7721, has asked me to promote some of her upcoming events for "A May to Remember!"

May 5th, naturally, is Free Comic Book Day with special guests Greg Rucka, Jen Van Meter, Brandon Jerwa, and Spider-Man!

But just one week later, on May 12th, is a special DC's "52" signing and Q&A with writers Mark Waid, Geoff Johns, and Greg Rucka!

Two weeks after that, on May 26th, is a Q&A and signing with Kurt Busiek!

I'm planning on going to all three of these events, and may even bring Krypto along with me to the May 12th and May 26th events, as Waid and Busiek both heard about Krypto at the trivia contest at Emerald City Comic-Con, and I'm thinking maybe they might be intrested in meeting him in person!

Jon

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the announcement. I'd love to attend a talk by Kurt Busiek.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.