Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Comic Book Cover of the Day!

<no subject>

OK, so I'm looking at this cover (from the ch-ch-ch-changes files), where Superman has been transformed into living stone (whatever the heck that's supposed to mean), and there's the Metropolis police department using chisels and hammers on him???

Let me make this public statement here: If I ever happen to be transformed into living stone, I have just three requests...

1) Keep me dusted off while you search for a cure.

2) Keep the pigeons from landing on me and making a mess while you search for a cure.

3) FOR GOD'S SAKE, DON'T TRY TO FIND OUT HOW TOUGH THE STONE I'M COMPRISED OF IS BY HITTING ME WITH A HAMMER OR CHISEL!!!!!

I mean, really... what benefit to that plan is there? "Hey, Sgt. McClusky, I managed to knock off his right arm! Guess that stone wasn't so invulnerable after all!"

"Good work, Officer Friendly... now, let's find a cure, okay? Oh, wait... maybe we shouldn't try to cure him, since you just KNOCKED OFF HIS RIGHT ARM!"

Maybe Lois, Jimmy and Lana put them up to it as revenge for all the times Superman tried to "teach them a lesson."

Jon

1 comment:

  1. That's why they never changed Venus De Milo back.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.