Thursday, July 26, 2007

Genre Image of the Day: Them!

them1

Yes, today (and for a few days) the genre images will be from Them!, that classic sci-fi flick about huge ants!

And yes, you know I love this movie, because it features enlarged creatures... but did you know that I featured "Them!" as Comics They Never Made not just once, but twice? Follow the first link there for the Cover Stories column with "Them!" as an issue of Drive-In Movie Classics, my faked-up Charlton title, and the second one for the first issue of the faked-up "Them!" series!

Now, you know you've got to check those links out, don't you? Unless, of course, you remember reading those columns when they first went up...

Jon

2 comments:

  1. Jon,
    Unfortunately the first link doesn't work anymore. I suspect it's similar to what's at http://www.worldfamouscomics.com/coverstories/back20070121.shtml
    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I probably messed up the first link and years later, you're the first to mention it!

      Delete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.