Friday, July 20, 2007

Genre Movie Image of the Day: One Million Years B.C. Poster!

onemillionbcposter

Yes, today I treat you to this poster featuring Raquel Welch in a fur bikini! I'm sure most of you will appreciate that (OK, so I'm guessing that most of my readers are hetero males, but I could be way off... not that it really matters to me what the gender and orientation of my readers are, so long as they're reading!).

It's been a long time since I've seen this version of One Million Years B.C., and for some reason I'm thinking that some of the SFX were done with stop-motion dinosaurs, while others were done with lizards with glued-on fins...

Maybe that just means I need to watch it again some time soon?

Jon

2 comments:

  1. Jon,
    Yes, you need to hurry and view it right now! Apparently Ray Harryhausen's animation was so good you didn't realize it wasn't real.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And yet I've still not seen it... So far!

      Delete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.