Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Countdown: October 28 Part 4!

More Godzilla toys...

godzilla_gigan.JPG

This is a very excellent likeness of Gigan!

godzilla_mothra.JPG

Here's Mothra, or Mosera as she's known originally in Japan. I think much like Gojira/Godzilla, the American name has become popular in Japan for her, too!

godzilla_kumonga.JPG

Nope, that's not just any plastic spider above... it's Kumonga, as seen in Godzilla on Monster Island, I believe! Not a great likeness, though!

godzilla_destroyah.JPG

Destroyah, above, has only been in one Godzilla film, the much more recent "Godzilla Vs. Destroyah!"

godzilla_kingghidorah.JPG

I presume I need not spell out that the above figure is of King Ghidorah, Godzilla's greatest enemy? Oh, wait, I just did!

famousmonsters_65yb.JPG

Obviously, there's another Famous Monsters yearbook above!

monster_creature8insideshow.JPG

I really have to start collecting the Sideshow Toys Universal Monsters figures one of these days! They're all excellent likenesses!

Jon

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, King Ghidorah is my favorite Godzilla monster. I've got the Ghidorah with the pink tag, how about you? I presume you have the 2001 Movie Monster Series version? You should check out my action figure collection on my blog some time, although it's just a very limited collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, none of these figures are in my collection... the photos were all saved from eBay auctions. The only Ghidorah figure I have is a super-deformed keychain figure.

    Your collection is very nice, wish I had all those kaiju!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.