Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Halloween Countdown: October 3!

Continuing the Halloween Countdown...

monster_ahi_creature

The AHI Monsters are often confused for Mego figures... especially since the packaging so resembled the Megos! But the Remco monsters were better sculpts. Still, the AHI monsters are the ones that have been recently reissued!

monster_ahi_kongbend

Speaking of AHI, here's their Kong bendy figure! Nice card art, isn't it?

monster_angryapemask

And here's the first monster mask in the countdown... it's an Angry Ape Mask!

All of these items have been at least recently offered on eBay!

Jon

2 comments:

  1. Those AHIs are stunning. I'd never seen that Kong. I like the package a lot. Maybe someday I'll finally get my hands on those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much any of the pics I'm posting as part of this and the overall "Found on eBay" are things I'd love to get my hands on -- and many are things I'd never heard of before!

    Jon

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.