Saturday, January 12, 2008

Flashback: Marvel June '77 Ads #2

Originally posted June 6, 2005:


marvel_06_77_2
Originally uploaded by waffyjon.
...and last, as it were! Most of us remember (I'd imagine) all the various Johnson-Smith Company ads for cool gimmicks like these, but they were far from the only company to advertise them in the comics!

This is a prime example of one of the other novelty companies, but unlike Johnson-Smith, I don't think they're still in business!

Jon


Notes:

I decided to make this the latest flashback post because just today, I got a comment on the original posting, from reader Eddie:

The fun factory is still in business...here is their website... www.houseoftheunusual.com

Thanks for the tip, Eddie!

Jon

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:02 AM

    I saw your posting. Johnson Smith is still in business! You can find them at www.ThingsYouNeverKnew.com

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.