Friday, March 21, 2008

Movie of the Week: "The Bride of Frankenstein!"

This week's featured movie is "The Bride of Frankenstein," which I've previously written about here and here, so I don't know what else I can really say about this, one of the few sequels that's better than the original!

So, how about I just be quiet, and share some posters, stills, lobby cards, and the inevitable YouTube videos?

brideoffrank_lc6.JPG



bride of frankenstein

brideoffrank_lc.JPG

bride of frankenstein

brideoffrank_lc7.JPG

brideoffrankenstein_lc.jpg

bride of frankenstein



brideoffrankenstein_still.jpg

bride of frankenstein

brideoffrank

brideoffrank_letterhead.JPG

brideoffrank_yugo.jpg
(Yugoslavian poster)



brideoffrank_herald.jpg

aurora_bridemodel.jpg



Next week: "The Son of Frankenstein!"

Jon

4 comments:

  1. oh my god...that Bride letterhead is beyond awesome. if i could get a letterhead like that it'd be all i'd ever use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know... that's why I saved the picture!

    Unfortunately, that was the largest that the seller provided, image-wise, else I'd have been tempted to print out my own for personal use!

    Heck, if I could've afforded to bid on that item and won it, I'd scan the fershlugginer thing and print out my own copies... again, for personal use!

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jon,
    Re: "which I've previously written about here and here"

    Both those links are broken now.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I can't fix those right now, but if you replace the first part of the URL with waffyjon.blogspot.com they'll work. I can't get Blogger to cooperate with my iPad sometimes!

      Delete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.