Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cool Stuff: Lone Ranger Collectibles!

You won't see me presenting too many Lone Ranger collectibles... just because I think there's so many out there, it doesn't make too much sense for me to set up a search for "Lone Ranger," so I just collect any images that show up in my other searches!

loneranger_frametray

The extremely stylized artwork on this Lone Ranger Frametray Puzzle makes me think that perhaps it is actually a TV toy... based on the very unique 1960s Lone Ranger cartoon!

loneranger_paintbox

I'm sure it was a successful item... but I just don't understand why someone felt it was appropriate to do a Lone Ranger Paint Box!

There, told you I don't collect many Lone Ranger collectible photos!

Next time around, I think "Cool Stuff" will focus on Marx toys!

Jon

1 comment:

  1. Holy hidden agenda, Kemo Sabe! What a scene of outdoor domestic bliss portrayed in that puzzle!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.