Thursday, April 24, 2008

Why No Posting, Jon?

I know it's been probably close to 30 hours since my last blog post -- and I'm hoping to get some make-up posts done tonight, as well as this week's Give-A-Show Fridays post -- but I feel I need to give you an explanation as to why I've been so quiet!

The answer is... a nine-month old girl, whom I'll refer to as D, who's been placed with us for foster care. She is absolutely adorable, and is bonding to us pretty quickly. She was placed with us Wednesday afternoon, and we're not sure at this time how long she'll be with us, or even if it's going to be a temporary placement or could end up being permanent (i.e., adoption). I can't really say much more than that at this time -- heck, you long-time readers may recall when we first got Tristan, I had to refer to him as T3 -- can't even post a photo -- but rest assured, as things settle down here at Casa Knutson, I'll be back on schedule!

Jon

2 comments:

  1. Congrats and good luck. I had an Aunt & Uncle who were in foster care back in the 1970's. They adopted 2 of their foster kids. They're both thriving and well now 30 years later.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dave. My son Tristan is adopted, and he's doing very well with us... and hopefully we'll remember to make enough time for him now that we've got a baby to take care of as well...

    ...to say nothing of making enough time for the dogs, KO and Krypto!

    Jon

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.