Thursday, May 15, 2008

Quasimodo's Monster Magazine #3, Part 5!

We continue our look at Quasimodo's Monster Magazine #3 with this spread of "monster posters"...

quasimodos_03_046.jpgquasimodos_03_047.jpg

Those were pages 46 and 47! I'm not sure what to make of these... I mean, I'd hate to think that someone would've cut them out of the magazine, rendering pages 45 and 48 unreadable! Plus, even though they are called "mini" posters, they're really, really mini!

And now, the Christopher Lee article:

quasimodos_03_048.jpgquasimodos_03_049.jpg

quasimodos_03_050.jpgquasimodos_03_051.jpg

quasimodos_03_052.jpgquasimodos_03_053.jpg

quasimodos_03_054.jpgquasimodos_03_055.jpg

quasimodos_03_056.jpgquasimodos_03_057.jpg

Now, I'll be honest, I really kind of just scanned through the article, and that was a few weeks ago or longer, and since I'm pre-posting this at work (to maintain my blogging "schedule"), I don't have the book with me, so you'll need to click the pages to read the article.

I recall it's a very nice overview of Lee's career to date... and I'm sure when the "Movie of the Week" feature starts covering the Hammer horror films (most of which I've never seen), I'll probably refer to this for some details!

Do any of you know if Lee broke his vow to do no more horror films after this point?

Jon

2 comments:

  1. After Dracula AD 1972 and The Satanic Rites of Dracula (1973), Christopher Lee did star in To The Devil A Daughter (1976).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchos Gracias, Jamdin! I thought I recalled some other Lee horror movie somewhere!

    jon

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.