Wednesday, July 09, 2008

An Appeal to Fellow Bloggers using Blogger...

Some of you have, no doubt, noticed that some of the photos in the Random Acts of Geekery are, well, cut off on the right. This is something that has bugged me for some time, and I'd hoped that changing the template to the current one would fix that.

Obviously, it hasn't.

So, do any of you guys who use Blogger for your blogs have any suggestions on how I can widen the blog post area so this doesn't happen so often? I'd hate to have to post smaller photos (I typically use the "medium" size offered on Flickr).

Many thanks!

Jon

2 comments:

  1. Jon,

    You might go into the sample templates Blogger keeps under "Layout" and pick and template that's wider. I use Minima Lefty Stretch. There are several others that spread out the page. The center-based template now gives you very little space for photos.

    John@
    Pop Culture Safari
    www.popculturesafari.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, John... that's exactly the advice I needed, as you can now see!

    Jon

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.