Friday, July 11, 2008

Give-A-Show Fridays: Monkeys in Space & Dinosaur Fight!

Note - Apparently I did something wrong, because the embedded MP3 isn't working. So I've instead created YouTube videos of both of these!

This week, we begin the multimedia Give-A-Show experience with the 1962 Adventure Time set! This set came with two 45 rpm records, which my new best friend Dave at the Children's Music & More blog graciously agreed to rip to MP3s!

62_orange_01_0.jpg



62_orange_02_0.jpg



Next week: The Fiercest Pirate & The Mostest Horse in the World!

Jon

2 comments:

  1. damn.. i just get a big question mark over the quicktime plug-in..

    ReplyDelete
  2. And so do I... unfortunately, I won't get time to see what I did wrong until later today.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.