Thursday, August 28, 2008

Last Post About the Halloween Countdown (for a while, anyway)...

OK, so me being the kind of anal-retentive, don't-meet-the-deadline-beat-the-deadline kind of guy I am... I have, this evening, completed all my blog entries for this year's Halloween countdown (sheesh, and August isn't even over yet?).

Now, I know some of my fellow bloggers (yes, I'm looking at you, Plaid Stallions) also like to plan ahead with your blogs... so those of you who are looking at participating in the Halloween Countdown, here's my gauntlet thrown down at you:

countdown.jpg

Above is the graphic which will head up each of my Halloween Countdown posts this year... now, if you wish to use this for your own blog's Halloween Countdown, that would be fine and dandy by me (hopefully, your background color will match mine, since this isn't a transparent GIF)... OR, you could create your own Halloween Countdown 2008 heading for each of your posts... if you're up to the challenge!

I'm really looking forward to getting your comments on the Halloween stuff this year... I have REALLY planned ahead, after all! There should be plenty of videos to look at -- and if, by chance, one of the videos doesn't work by the time the post is posted, please, PLEASE let me know in the comments immediately -- I have back-ups!

And, as always, if you're going to be a participant this year, make sure you let me know by October 1st, so you can be added to the Halloween Countdown 2008 Blogroll!

Jon

4 comments:

  1. I would like to join the Halloween Countdown. I tried to find an email address for you on your blog but I couldn't find it.

    http://cool-mo-dee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Adam! Glad to see you're returning this year!

    I'll add your blog to the blogroll for the Halloween Countdown!

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in on the Halloween Countdown too, please!

    http://negativepleasure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're on the list, Harris!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.