Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cool Stuff: More Shogun Warriors!

Time for more Shogun Warriors!

shogun_grandizer_model

Grandizer Model Kit by Monogram!

shogun_leopaldon_die

Leopaldon Die-Cast!

shogun_mazinga.JPG shogun_mazinga_big

Big Mazinga!

shogun_mazinga_coloring

Mazinga Coloring Book!

shogun_mazinga_die

Mazinga Die-Cast!

shogun_mazinga_model

Mazinga Model!

shogun_mazingerjapan.JPG

Mazinga Japan version, where he was known as Mazinger!

Now, for some Shogun Warrior die-cast groups... how many can you name?

shogun_misc_diecast
shogun_misc_diecast2

shogun_poseidon_die

Poseidon Die-Cast!

shogun_raider_model

Raider Model Kit - most boring Shogun Warrior ever?

shogun_raydeen_big

Raydeen!

shogun_raydeen_model

Raideen Model!

shogun_raydeendiecast.JPG

Raideen Die-cast -- he's Transformable!

shogun_raydeenjapan.JPG

Raideen Japan release!

shogun_rodan_big

Rodan Shogun Warrior!

shogun_skyarrow

Sky Arrow Die-Cast Vehicle!

shogun_varitank

Varitank!

shogun_voltesv_die

Voltesv Die-Cast!

shogun_zargon_mechani

Mechanized Zargon!

Next time around... you've survived the Shogun Warriors again... but are you ready for the third round of Super-Hero Slurpee Cups????

Jon

7 comments:

  1. i speak of Mazinger and he appears ^_^

    hang on... its been a while but wasn't Leopaldon Spider-man's robot? (japanese Series)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could well be right... I'm not all that familiar with the wacky Japanese Spider-Man series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had Rodan. He was sweet, and huge! I really wish I still had him. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain, Bubbashelby... as an adult, I used to have two Shogun Godzillas, but sold them both off long ago (along with way too many other collectibles I wish I still had!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I done a bit of checking and am pretty sure that IS spider-man's Robot.. Come to think of it, it's still got the costume style webing on it's front..

    I wouldn't mind seeing more of that series. Okay, people moan cause they only have the license for the name and costume but what i saw wasn't too bad.. though it's not spider-man.. i wonder if i should be saying it's good but saying the idea with what was done with Shogun warriors was a bit ify -_- (the comic was much worst.. atlest with the toys you could pretend it was the real things from different universes meeting in one big Team-up.

    i would make a Gekigangar comment but only a few would understand it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had that original Die Cast Raideen when I was young. Much much later I came across a re issue during a trip to China and snapped it up, it was just like I remember it, though different colors. I also had the large Godzilla as a kid, man I miss him, he was one sweet toy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a lucky guy, Chunky B!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.