Saturday, November 15, 2008

Batman: The Brave and the Bold!

Finally got a chance to watch the opening episode of this tonight... and I have to admit, I'm hooked! Took me a few minutes to get accustomed to the much less grim Batman on this show, one who would actually make jokes (as well as to get accustomed to Dietrich Bader's voice coming from the Caped Crusader), but I have to say, I was able to go with it... I'll be watching the series with every new episode, just as I am with the Spectacular Spider-Man (wow, two whole cartoon series I'm watching these days).

I'm a number of eps behind on Heroes and Smallville, though.

5 comments:

  1. I loved it too. I'm a huge fan of Kim Possible and love that Blue Beetle is voiced by "Ron Possible" (and a similar personality type too.)

    Bader/Batman works too - but I especially love the Sprangian large props!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stuff all them and watch Sonic the Hedgehog... any Sonic the Hedgehog (we aren't talking Neo stuff llike X...)... OH and if you want.. i guess you can check out my site for information... what's 'Shamless Plug' mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manic Man, best of luck to you with your Sonic stuff... it just never appealed to me, personally (but then, not everything does or should!).

    Bubba - Did you catch the commercial on the Beetle's TV that included an appearance of Streaky the Supercat AND the name of one of the classic Superman artists (too tired to remember the name now)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the series and it's terrific to watch it both my kids and not worry about the content. Justice League got a little stressful for them sometimes but not this, hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't introduced my son to the show yet... he tends to get a little overenthusiastic about the superhero stuff at this age and tries to act it out too realistically with his friends, sadly.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.