Thursday, November 27, 2008

Cool Stuff: More TV Collectibles!

Last "Cool Stuff" for November, and I hope I've been giving you guys plenty of ideas for Christmas present for your fellow geeks!

tv_landgiants_color

Here's a Land of the Giants coloring book I should've posted last time around!

tv_landlost_color

Next up is this Land of the Lost coloring book! I wonder if Sleestak of "Lady, That's my Skull" has this in his collection?

tv_lost_robot

I may not be a fan of the TV series "Lost in Space," but I've always liked the design of the robot! Here's one of the toys based on it!

tv_lost_robotremco

Here's another one... I wonder if both of those were produced by Remco, or if it's just the latter one? I know AHI was manufacturing them in the 70s, so that first one may have been an AHI version.

tv_lostinspace_viewmaster

Lost in Space View-Master!

tv_mork_orkianfun

Here's a Mork and Mindy activity book!

tv_munsters_color

Munsters coloring book! Hey, haven't I mentioned before how many different kinds of coloring books are offered on eBay?

tv_partridge_color
tv_partridge_color2

Two Partridge Family coloring books! Odds are, these will be the last Partridge Family-related items you'll see here!

tv_pufnstuf_kaleidescope

Here's a poster for a Sid & Marty Krofft stage show! Let's see what else we've got for Krofft stuff...

tv_pufnstuf_soundtrack

...oh, just this Pufnstuf record! Oh, well...

tv_thunderbirds_color

Thunderbirds coloring book!

tv_uncle_coloringbook

Man from UNCLE Coloring Book!

tv_uncle_game

Man from UNCLE Board Game!

tv_uncle_gunset

Man from UNCLE Gun Set!

tv_voyage_flyingsub

Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea Flying Sub Model Kit! Probably the last version of this one produced before Polar Lights did their reissue.

tv_voyage_subtoy

I believe these two Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea toys came from a Remco playset!

tv_voyage_viewmaster

Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea View-Master set!

tv_webwoman_bubbloons

Remember Web Woman? She was on Tarzan and the Super 7!

More TV Collectibles to come!

Jon

6 comments:

  1. i would say BOTH them Robot toys are by the same company.. If you look at the details, and the sickers, they both match.. the only difference appears to be the colouring and probably the plastic on the hands/claws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's entirely possible! Although given that Remco and AHI had a relationship of some kind (one was a division of the other) my hypothesis could still be possible...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool to see that coloring books were made for The Munsters and The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamdin, it's a amazing how many licensed coloring books were made... I've barely scratched the surface! At least three or four times a week, I come across a listing for some coloring book that I'd never seen before that I had no idea existed as a coloring book at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Thunderbirds coloring book! You found it!

    (Actually, there's a chance I still have it around somewhere...though it certainly isn't in mint condition.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. RAB, I hope you come across it! I'd love to see the interior pages!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.