Thursday, December 04, 2008

Cool Stuff: More TV Collectibles!

From beautiful Downtown Burbank, it's Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In Collectibles!

tvlaughin_magazine

And here's an issue of the Laugh-In magazine... I wish I had at least one of these, to see what it's like!

tvlaughin_paperback

Here's a Laugh-In paperback book, which I'd imagine was full of photos and bits of scripts!

tvlaughin_record

tvlaughin_record2

I'm not sure if these were two different Laugh-In records, or the same record... but I have MP3s of one of them, and it's all stuff from the show, but stuff that wasn't visual!

tvlaughin_viewmaster

Man, now I have a new View-Master set added to the list of View-Masters I wish I could get some day...

And now, we move on from Laugh-In to Land of the Giants!

tvlotg_book1

Here's the cover for the novelization of Land of the Giants, which I may have had at one time in the past...

tvlotg_book2

Here's another LOTG novel!

tvlotg_viewmaster

I think I may have posted a photo of this earlier, but this is a much better photo of this View-Master set (and it's another of the top 10 sets I'd love to own some day)!

tvmagoo_color_arabian

I saved this photo not because I'm a big fan of Mister Magoo... just the idea of an Arabian Nights comic book with Magoo was too bizarre to pass up saving!

tvmarx_daktari3717.JPG
tvmarx_daktari3720.JPG

Here's two different boxes for Marx's Daktari playset! I loved this show when I was a kid!

tvmonkees_monkeemobile_die

Next up in the TV collectibles... Hey, Hey, it's the Monkeemobile!

tvmork_boardgame

And here's a Mork & Mindy boardgame! Nanu-Nanu!

tvmork_cardgame

And here's a M&M card game!

tvpufnstuf_lunchbox1

Next up, this Pufnstuf lunchbox!

tvsixmillion_viewmaster

Here's the Six Million Dollar Man View-Master set, but believe it or not, it's not on my list of sets I'd love to get some day!

And what better way to wrap up the TV collectibles stuff, than with...

tvzorro_tracecolor

Zorro!

tvzorrounmask

ZORRO!

Next time... a UFO coloring book, and then we'll look at more View-Master stuff!

2 comments:

  1. I got that ZORRO trace and color when I was barely old enough to think and comtinued coloring it up until I was about 9!
    I was such a big ZORRO fan from the Disney reruns that I once slashed a black crayon "Z" on the fine woodwork next to our apartment door. Someone proceeded to wax over it or something thinking it was the number "2" for apartment 2 and it became permanannt. I have no doubt that it is still there today even though those apartments are now fancy condos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a great story, Booksteve! I'm glad I could bring back such memories for you.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.