Friday, December 19, 2008

Cool Stuff: Still More Batman Stuff!

batman_clubstuff

Check out all those Batman pins and buttons... one wonders why the seller included the Daredevil one!

batman_compass

You'll never get lost with this Batman Wrist Compass... well, unless it's not pointing to North, or you have no ideal how to use a compass...

batman_deskset

Batman Desk Set! I still think there's something vaguely disturbing about that Batman pencil sharpener...

batman_diecastrecords

Check out these cool Batman records with die-cut sleeves! All of these records were also included in a Batman album...

batman_duncanbatboat.JPG

Batboat, manufactured by Ducan (yes, the Yo-Yo people!)!

batman_feltpatch

Batman Felt Patch!

batman_flyingbatplane1
batman_flyingbatplane2

Batman Flying Batplane by Remco! Now, here's a huge coincidence... the day I'm writing this post (September 13, if you must know), I found one of these listed on eBay, and saved the photo, because I didn't remember having it saved before! And now, here it is!

batman_gamehasbro67

Batman Board Game by Hasbro, 1967! I've always wondered why it appears Robin is flying on the box art.

batman_girlswallet

Batman Girls' Wallet, based on the box art for the Aurora model kit!

batman_glasses1966.JPG

Batman drinking glasses! I wish I had larger photos of all of these to show you.

batman_houseslippers1

Batman house-slippers!

batman_houseslippers2

Different Batman house-slippers, that don't make it appear like Batman's got red skin and goes shirtless in costume!

batman_idealparatrooper.JPG

Ideal Toys Batman paratrooper! Perhaps more valuable than the AHI one, but not quite as cool-looking!

batman_jewelry

Batman Jewelry, plus there's that Batman compass again! Click for super-size options.

batman_jigsawpuzzlegame.JPG

Batman Jigsaw Puzzle Game!

And there'll be more Batman stuff to come... next time!

2 comments:

  1. I really love the Batman Desk Set. I'll find it all complete someday. Right now I just have the Joker Stapler & the Calender Thingy.

    Those glasses are extremely RARE! Why? I think they're the set from Belgium...very hard to find.

    BATMAN FAN? Visit The Bat-Blog!
    http://www.bat-blog.com

    Thanks, Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've long known about the Bat-Blog, Tommy... it's on the Blogroll, and been there for a while!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.