Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Cool Stuff: Bullwinkle Stuff!

Let's see what kinds of Bullwinkle stuff I have for you this time around, eh?

bullwinkle_bank.JPG

Here's a nice figural bank... wish I had a bigger, sharper photo of it to share!

bullwinkle_bubblebath.JPG

I like this Bullwinkle figural bubble bath container, too!

bullwinkle_colorforms.jpg

If I liked to collect Colorforms stuff, I think I'd want this Bullwinkle set!

bullwinkle_puzzle

This Bullwinkle puzzle is a bit off-model, but still fun!

bullwinkle_puzzle60

This 1960 puzzle is delightfully off-model... reminds me of the Golden Books of the era, and I'm sure the same artists were involved!

bullwinkle_puzzle71

This 1971 puzzle seems to indicate that the colorist didn't know that Boris and Natasha should have white skin!

bullwinkle_sleepingbag

This sleeping bag is another Bullwinkle item I wish I had a larger, sharper photo of to share!

bullwinkle_truvue-rollashow

This Bullwinkle Tru-Vue Roll-A-Show is another example of movie viewers that used a cassette with a film loop!

bullwinkle_uke

I have no idea why someone thought a Bullwinkle ukelele was a good idea... well, maybe Bullwinkle played one in an episode?

Next time: Miscellaneous stuff!

3 comments:

  1. erm...

    http://waffyjon.blogspot.com/2008/12/cool-stuff-buck-rogers-and-bullwinkle.html

    100% the same stuff oh and for the last item you said he did play it in one episode... bit of an off day when you wrote this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess so, Manic Man -- must've been short on sleep! Mea culpa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.