Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cool Stuff: DC Collectibles!

dcsh_sf_bingo.JPG

I'll bet this Super Heroes Bingo game was fun!

dcsh_sf_bkdisplay

I used to have some of these Super Powers figural mugs!

dcsh_sf_checkers

I wish I had photos of all the pieces for this Super Heroes Checkers set!

dcsh_sf_lunchbox1
dcsh_sf_lunchbox2

A beat-up but still cool Super Friends lunchbox!

dcsh_sf_sharpeners

Super Friends Pencil Sharpeners! What a wide range of artists' work was used here!

dcsh_sf_stickons1
dcsh_sf_stickons2

I always love finding photos of the Stick-Ons stickers, and I wish these would be reissued in mass quantities!

dcsh_sf_wallpaper.JPG

Very cool Super Friends wallpaper!

dcsh_sfwrap1
dcsh_sfwrap2

Very cool wrapping paper, isn't it?

More DC stuff next time!

3 comments:

  1. hang on.. i can just about buy the idea of Character Bingo but Character Checkers? Chess is the game that has set pieces.. Apart from Red and Black, there isn't any real pieces in Checkers so what's the point?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that the wrapping paper is showing Plastic Man some love! Damn this wrapping paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manic Man - the Awesomeness of Character Checkers is that you're matching pictures of characters, not just sets of dots!

    Jay - It is, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.