Saturday, February 21, 2009

By the 10's: Strange Adventures, Part 2!

sa110.jpg
Issue 110 - A great grey-toned Giant Grasping Hand!

sa120.jpg
Issue 120's cover is one we can relate to these days, isn't it?

sa130.jpg
Issue 130 - and I'm sorry, I've never found giant frogs to be that big a threat!

sa140.jpg
Issue 140 - did this story get published before the Star Trek episode "The Tholian Web" aired?

sa150.jpg
Issue 150 - You know, every cover I see blurbing an Atomic Knights story makes me wish that the Knights had gotten the cover! They were my favorite series in Strange Adventures!

sa160.jpg
Issue 160 - a possible crossover with the Eclipso series is lost, but I'm sure it was an entertaining story nonetheless!

sa170.jpg
Issue 170 - A Classic Strange Adventures cover!

sa180.jpg
Issue 180, and the introduction of Animal Man!

sa190.jpg
Issue 190 - emulating Marvel's split books like Tales of Suspense and Tales to Astonish!

sa200.jpg
Issue 200 wraps up this installment... find myself wishing the Enchantress had the cover spot, but I dig the comet monster, too!

1 comment:

  1. I had forgotten, if I ever knew before, just how awesome those covers were.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.