Thursday, April 23, 2009

Band From Television!

Band From TV is a band made up of television actors - half the band seems to be from Heroes (Greg Grunberg aka Matt Parkman and Adrian Pasdar aka Nathan Petrelli) and House (Hugh Laurie aka House and Jesse Spencer aka Chase) - that supports worthwhile charities. Also noteworthy in the band (to me, anyway) is former Lois Lane Teri Hatcher! Here's the official band website (which I learned about from TV Squad).

Go to their Videos page and check out the January 19, 2009 appearance from the Tonight Show, as they perform "Will It Go Around In Circles" -- these guys are good!

2 comments:

  1. I love their version of "Minnie The Moocher".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.