Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cool Stuff: Holy Merchandise, It's More Bat-Stuff!

batman_megolike.JPG

I'm not sure what the country this action figure was produced in, but I'm guessing it was the local licensor of Mego's stuff!

batman_menkocardjapan.JPG

I don't know what a Menko Card Game is, but here's a Batman one from Japan!

batman_mexlc

Mexican Lobby Card from the 1967 Batman movie!

batman_mrgreenparachute.jpg

Hey, I think that Mr. Green here is that reissued Batman parachutist I referred to a few days ago!

batman_multipletoymak66fig

Multiple Toymakers apparently made this figurine in 1966, it must be part of a set, but I don't believe I've seen the full set!

batman_nitelite

My son would love this Batman nite-lite!

batman_oilcanpuzzle.jpg

"Oil Can" Puzzle! I believe this was part of a series focusing on the Super Foes, this one featuring the Penguin!

batman_pencilcase

Pencil case!

batman_posteritalian.JPG

Italian poster for the 1967 Batman movie! It definitely seems like every time I put up a poster for a Batman movie or serial, there's a good chance the tights will be colored red!

batman_printputty.jpg

Print Putty, made by Colorforms!

batman_puffystickers81

These 1981 puffy stickers feature some classic images, eh?

And we'll wrap up this installment with some photos of custom-made Batman character puppets designed to fit in with the Ideal 1960s puppets!

batman_puppetbatgirl
Batgirl!

batman_puppetjoker
The Joker!

batman_puppetriddler
The Riddler!

batman_puppets

And here they are with the official Batman and Robin ones!

2 comments:

  1. I think Menko is a bit like Pogs.. You have cards in a pile and you hit them with other cards. But i don't have much of a clue at all if that is right.. it's just something i remember ^_^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's probably as good an educated guess as any, and makes a bit of sense!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.