Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Online Movie Viewing Sources!

So, you say you want to watch some movies online for free, but want to feel like they're legally watchable?

Well... I've been watching some Godzilla movies (including Final Wars, which was AWESOME!) at www.crackle.com -- checked that out because of the AdSense link, which will hopefully appear below this, so you can click that and I can make a few cents off your click! They had ten Godzilla movies, plus Mothra... and there's also some TV stuff there, too. I'd consider embedding some of these movies here, but the movies don't stay available for as long as I'd like!

2 comments:

  1. We live in a great time, indeed!

    There's a bunch of places where you can legally watch all kinds of stuff. I did an article last month on it. You can check it out here:

    http://halloweenaddict.com/2009/03/watch-horror-tv-and-movies-for-free.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's right, I completely forgot about that!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.