Saturday, May 30, 2009

Movie of the Week: Angry Red Planet!

Here's the trailer!



angryredplanet_german.jpg
German poster

angryredplanet_lc1

angryredplanet_lc2

angryredplanet_lc3

angryredplanet_lc4

angryredplanet_lc5

angryredplanet_lc6

angryredplanet_lc7

angryredplanet_lc8

angryredplanet_photobusta
Italian photobusta

angryRedPlanet_still

angryredplanet_still1.jpg

angryredplanet_still2.jpg

angryred_germanposter.jpg
German poster

angryred_mexlc.JPG
Mexican Lobby Card

angryred_poster.JPG

angryred_still2.JPG

angryredplanet_still1.jpg

angryredplanet_still1.jpg

angryredplanet_post.jpg

Click for super-sizing options - probably big enough to print a mini-poster from!

Here's a scene from the movie featuring the spider-rat-bat-whatever thing!



angryredplanet_post.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Y'know, that Spider-Rat/Bat (Rat makes more sense) doesn't look any where near as bad as i thought it probebly would..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to see it in motion, myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patron Zero7:51 AM

    A much overlooked classic SF adventure, thanks for sharing the lobby cards and posters !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, Patron Zero! I hope you'll enjoy future installments of "Movie of the Week"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trivia-Nora (aka Naura) Hayden reinvented herself as a bestselling astrologer, starred in a legendarily bad self-financed all-star attempt at a comeback and became a reknowned sex expert for her perpetual bestseller, HOW TO SATISFY A WOMAN EVERY TIME (AND HAVE HER BEG FOR MORE). When I was managing a bookstore, she took me aside at an autographing once and whispered to me, "The only real way to satisfy a woman every time is to give her your credit card!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Booksteve... and I thought my head was filled with bizarre trivia that I was just waiting for the right opportunity to share!

    My readers are truly a well-educated lot!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.