Friday, June 26, 2009

Status Update!

No real news on the Desi adoption front...

...but I can announce that starting on Monday, I'll be a full-time student at South Puget Sound Community College, enrolled in their Medical Assisting program toward a two-year degree.

For Summer Quarter, I'm taking Lifespan Psychology and American Sign Language, getting into more of the "meat" of the program in the Fall, when I'll be taking three classes (only two of my classes were available for summer).

As I've mentioned before, this shouldn't affect this or my other blogs... I'm currently working on October's posts for here, and the Give-A-Show Blog is done through September, while all the other blogs are prepared through 2010 (how's that for working ahead?).

The only real effect might be delaying the start of any of the new blogs I've been thinking about... but we'll see once I'm started in classes, and how quickly I get all the October posts created.

2 comments:

  1. I've been remiss in not commenting here lately, but I just want to add my voice to those of all the other folks who are following these developments and wishing you and your family all the best!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.