Friday, August 07, 2009

Cool Stuff!

It's time for Cool Stuff!

electrawoman_game

First up is the Electrawoman and Dynagirl board game -- can't tell you anything you can't tell from the photo!

And now... Escape from the Planet of the Apes!

escapepota_ad.JPG

escapepota_italian.jpg

Above is an Italian poster for the film!

escapepota_japaneseprogram.JPG

Japanese program!

escapepota_newspaper.JPG

Yes, there was a "newspaper" promotional item for this movie, too -- they did it for all of them, and I'd love to have a complete set of these!

escapepota_poster.jpg

The classic poster here! And below, some stills:

escapepota_still

escapepota_still1.JPG

escapepota_still2.JPG

escapepota_still3.JPG

escapepota_still4.JPG

escapepota_still5.JPG

escapepota_still6.JPG

escapepota_still7.JPG

escapepota_ukposter.jpg

And above is the UK poster! Hard to believe it was a year ago this month that I had Planet of the Apes Month here at the Random Acts of Geekery, isn't it? Maybe I should start a Planet of the Apes Blog sometime!

Next time around...

fantasticvoyage_frcard.JPG

Fantastic Voyage! Above is a French film card for the movie, but there's much more to come next time around!

2 comments:

  1. yeah.. hard to believe.. hang on.. maybe cause its a year and two months? (it was in June ^_^) haven't them two months just flown past though..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you're right... not sure what I was thinking there! Guess I thought I'd done POTA month during my vacation last year...

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.