Friday, November 06, 2009

By the 10's: Spectacular Spider-Man!

Here's another title I'm surprised I hadn't covered yet!

ppss010.jpg

Here's issue 10's cover -- you'll notice this series didn't go through too many changes in its run!

ppss020.jpg

Issue 20!

ppss030.jpg

Issue 30!

ppss040.jpg

Issue 40!

ppss050.jpg

Issue 50!

ppss060.jpg

Issue 60!

ppss070.jpg

Issue 70!

ppss080.jpg

Issue 80!

ppss090.jpg

Issue 90!

ppss100.jpg

And issue 100 wraps this one up! Yes, this title's By the 10's extends a bit beyond the usual eras I cover here, but so what?

4 comments:

  1. Nostalgia!

    One of the few runs of comics I traded for another was Spectacular 90-100! Man, I miss those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:51 PM

    hey Jon, just found your site, having a blast looking over old posts and am looking forward to whats in store for the future, well done man, it really takes me back! Dusty Abell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siskoid - Well, just about the entire run has been reprinted in Essentials format, so they'd be easily replaced, eh?

    Dusty - Welcome to the blog! Glad you're enjoying it, and feel free to comment whenever the mood strikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just not the same Jon...

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.