Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cool Stuff: DC Stuff!

Did any of you find any of this DC merchandise under your tree yesterday?

dcsh_colorplay1.JPG

dcsh_colorplay2.JPG
dcsh_colorplay3.JPG
dcsh_colorplay4.JPG

Man, one of these days, I've got to get my hands on one of these... of course, if I do, you can be sure that high-res scans will appear here for printing your own set out!

dcsh_funbook1 dcsh_funbook2 dcsh_funbook3

Man, I never got anything like this in the package for any loaf of bread I've ever bought! I guess I wasn't buying Sunbeam Bread when this came out.

dcsh_glmexknockoff.jpg

Next up, this really lousy Mexican Green Lantern Super Powers figure knockoff!

dcsh_lunchbags1.jpg dcsh_lunchbags2.jpg

Why can't they make lunch bags like these nowadays... except with four-color printing?

dcsh_megofiguresad75.JPG

This could've gone with one of the Mego figures post, but I figured I'd save it for the DC stuff... this catalog page is from 1975!

dcsh_postcard

Nice postcard here... but not worth what the seller was asking (including shipping) to me!

dcsh_ruler.JPG

I would have LOVED to have had this ruler when I was a kid! Heck, I'd love to have it now!

dcsh_sf_cel1

This was apparently an original cel from Super Friends!

dcsh_sf_maskfinssnorkel dcsh_sf_masksnorkel
dcsh_sf_swimgoggles dcsh_sf_swimgogglesplugs

Some of the most appropriate items that ever featured Aquaman I've seen here!

dcsh_sf_partyhorns.jpg

Super Friends Party Horns!

dcsh_sf_wrapping1.JPG dcsh_sf_wrapping2.JPG

Just in time for the day after Christmas, here's Super Friends Christmas Gift Wrap!

dcsh_sgtrockcolt45ahi.jpg

Here's one of the rarer Sgt. Rock items, this one produced by AHI!

dcsh_sp_playdohmold1.JPG dcsh_sp_playdohmold2.JPG dcsh_sp_playdohmold3.JPG

These Play-Doh molds may have been a Super Powers item!

And there'll be more DC stuff next time!

2 comments:

  1. I would use the Super Friends Christmas wrapping paper as wallpaper. I wish I still had my Super-Heroes Color and Play set. Sunbeam Bread must have been a regional item for I have never seen any around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe Sunbeam was a regional brand... I know I'd heard of it before, but don't recall where I was at the time.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.