Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cool Stuff!

This time around, I'm starting with some Shazam! items... or rather, classic merchandise featuring the original Captain Marvel and family!

shazam_captmarvelracer1.JPG

Captain Marvel racer!

shazam_captmarvjrskijump.JPG

Captain Marvel Jr. Ski Jump cardboard toy! Punch the pieces out and assemble it to create an action toy!

shazam_flyingcaptmarvel.JPG

Flying Captain Marvel glider!

shazam_hoppypicturepuzzle.JPG

Hoppy, the Marvel Bunny picture puzzle! There were picture puzzles of at least Captain Marvel, as well (I used to own one, and sadly, sold it off before the dawn of eBay).

shazam_magicslate.JPG

From the 1970s comes this Magic Slate, with some nice artwork!

And, Now, For Something Completely Different:

somethingcompletely_lc1.JPG
somethingcompletely_lc2.JPG
somethingcompletely_lc3.JPG
somethingcompletely_lc4.JPG
somethingcompletely_lc5.JPG

Don't tell me you guys didn't see this one coming by now! :)

Next, it's Space: 1999 stuff!

space1999_chestpackradio

This chestpack radio does resemble the chestpiece for the spacesuits on the show, doesn't it?

space1999_coloringbooks

I had no idea there were Space: 1999 coloring and activity books, much less four of them!

space1999_wristradio

I suspect this wrist radio was produced in other colors, with stickers for other licensed products, as well!

On to some Spider-Man stuff!

spiderman_movie.jpg

I'd imagine we're all pretty happy that this poster's promise wasn't delivered, eh?

spidey_ahijeep.jpg

Here's a very tiny photo of an AHI Spider-Man Jeep (because everybody drives a Jeep, don't you know?)!

spidey_blb.JPG

One of the Big Little Books I still hope to acquire some day to present on "Children's Book Theatre" is the Spider-Man one!

spidey_bubblegumbank.JPG

I can't imagine this Spider-Man bubble gum bank could hold much gum, can you?

We'll leave it off with this for now, and continue with more Spidey stuff next time around!

3 comments:

  1. I have the "Spider-Man Zaps Mr. Zodiac" Big Little Book packed away somewhere around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to get that one... as well as the FF one, then I think I'll have all the superhero BLBs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to get that one... as well as the FF one, then I think I'll have all the superhero BLBs!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.