Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just Won Last Night on eBay!



Check out the above lot of super-cool Batman stuff I won on eBay last night for the bargain price of $18.50 plus $8 shipping! I cannot believe I actually won it!

Here's the description from the auction:

THIS AUCTION CONSISTS OF:

****BATMAN JIGSAW PUZZLE GAME. 1966, COMPLETE, IN FAIR CONDITION.

****CARTOONARAMA presents BATMAN AND ROBIN. 1977, MISSING 3 TRANSPARENT PICTURES, AND PAINTS. IN VERY GOOD CONDITION

****BATMAN AND ROBIN GAME. 1965 HASBRO, COMPLETE, **GAME PIECES AND CARDS STILL SEALED IN ORIG. PACKAGE!** BOX IS IN FAIR CONDITION.


Now, I've seen the Jigsaw Puzzle Game and the Hasbro game go for very big bucks, to say nothing of the Cartoonarama kit, so I'm pretty stoked about this win! Hopefully, the seller will be prompt in shipping it.



Here's another fairly recent win that arrived today! I'm pretty happy about this one, too, because I've seen the Empire Strikes Back Give-A-Show set go pretty high, too! Once I've got the 1960 and 1961 Give-A-Show sets prepared in video form, I'll get right into scanning and working up this one!

3 comments:

  1. Cool wins indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet win at an incredible bat-price.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.