Monday, January 25, 2010

Monster Monday!

destroyallmonsters_span.jpg

According to the seller of the above poster, it was the Spanish poster for "Destroy All Monsters"! Weird, eh? More after the jump!



destroyallmonsters_still1.jpg
Not so weird is this still from "Destroy All Monsters," featuring Manda, who'd previously appeared in "Atragon"!

destroyallmonsters_still2.jpg
This still featuring Rodan is apparently also from "Destroy All Monsters"!

destroyallmonsters_still3.jpg
Here's a "Destroy All Monsters" still without any monsters!

diemonsterdie_argentina.jpg
Moving away from Japanese monster movies, here's an Argentina poster for "Die Monster Die"!

diemonsterdie_mexlc.jpg
Here's a Mexican lobby card from the same movie!

dracfrank_bendys.jpg
Wow, monster toys between all the movie stuff? You bet! I have no idea when these were made, or who made them... but they're kind of fun, aren't they?

drachasrisen_british.jpg
Here we have what's reportedly a British poster for "Dracula Has Risen From the Grave"!

drachasrisen_lcs.jpg
Speaking of "Dracula Has Risen..." that's a mess of lobby cards there!

dracsdaughter_half.jpg
Above, we have either a half-sheet or title card for "Dracula's Daughter"!

dracsdaughter_insert.jpg
"Dracula's Daughter" insert!

dracsdaughter_lc2.jpg
Lobby card!

dracula_bank.JPG
I really wish I could tell you something more about this "Hasty Dracula" bank other than what you can see in the all-too-small photo!

dracula_bendy.JPG
Man, there have been a LOT of different Dracula bendies made over the years!

dracula_glowputt.jpg
Dracula Glow Putty... not an idea that makes much sense... but totally redeemed by that excellent card art!

There'll be more Dracula stuff next time around!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just found your blog. I love all the old school monster stuff. Keep sharing!

    BTW, I just discovered Hasty Dracula myself, and I featured him on my blog this week. You should definitely check it out.

    http://www.weirdotoys.com/2010/08/10/ugly-balls-for-a-hasty-bloodsucker/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin, believe me, I have no intention of stopping now!

    Thanks for the pink on Hasty Dracula... I enjoyed the video and your comments on it!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.