Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can you believe I've been doing this blog for 5 years now?

Yes, that's right, today marks the five-year anniversary of The Random Acts of Geekery! Don't have anything in particular scheduled to celebrate it... but I would like to thank all of you who read this blog, whether it's daily, every couple of days, or whenever you've got an extra couple of hours to kill! It doesn't matter if you're a new reader, or one of those few who've been here from the very beginning, I appreciate you all!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Jon! Wow!! Five years!! You deserve a "pioneer award" or somesuch. Thanks for all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats indeed! I may not comment on every post, but know I am reading/watching them all! Thank you for the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy 5 year salute, Jon! Here is to at least 10 more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! I appreciate the congratulations!

    I certainly can't lay claim to being a pioneer by any means, though... early adopter/imitator, maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah congrats Jon, and thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.