Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Cool Stuff: yes, More Superman Stuff!

superman_pendant1.JPG
superman_pendant2.JPG

The first item of this batch of Superman collectibles is this nifty pendant, year of manufacture unknown!

superman_playskoolpuzzle.jpg

I'm always pleasantly surprised at how nice the art is on these Playskool frame-tray puzzles!

superman_pushpuppet

I had to get to a Superman push-puppet soon... here he is! What a miniscule amount of detail, eh?

superman_puzzlebook.jpg

I suspect this Superman Puzzle Book may have been a non-US item... it just has that "feel" to it, you know?

superman_radio.jpg

Superman Figural AM Radio! They also had a Batman one out at the same time.

superman_spanish.jpg

Spanish poster for Superman: The Movie!

superman_sppuzzle

Superman Super Powers puzzle! Looks to me like Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez on the Superman figure, background could've been done just for the puzzle.

superman_superboykryptostat.JPG

Much more recent than the stuff I usually show... but this Superboy and Krypto statue that DC put out a few years back is still on my "want list"!

superman_superjr.JPG

This Super Jr. squeeze figure, on the other hand? Don't want it... kind of creepy when I look at it now...

superman_telephone79.jpg

Nice-looking Superman figural telephone from 1979! Figural telephones are always difficult to design, because not all figures lend themselves to becoming a telephone handpiece!

superman_toothbrush.JPG

You know, I hate to admit it, but if this Superman Electric Toothbrush was reissued today, I'd buy it and use it myself!

superman_tycotraincar.JPG

Tyco put out a whole series of train cars in HO scale with DC characters on them... I still have no idea why someone thought it would work!

superman_yoyo.JPG

Superman Duncan Yo-Yo!

And that will wrap up the Superman items for this volume of Cool Stuff photos! Next time, we start with the "T" cool things!

2 comments:

  1. A side view of Superman flying would have worked better on the train.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, of course, but Tyco didn't ask us, did they?

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.