Saturday, February 20, 2010

Movie of the Week MEGA FEATURE!

I'm just going crazy with this stuff, aren't I? Here's a mess of movies that I don't have much ephemera from:

"Colossus: The Forbin Project"



colossusforbin1



"Comedy of Terrors"!



comedyjuly08
Click for larger view!

comedyofterrors3

comedyofterrors6



"Commando Cody, Sky Marshal of the Universe"!

commandocodysky.JPG

commandocody_mexlc.JPG
Mexican lobby card

commandocody_still
Click for larger view!

"Congo Bill, King of the Jungle"!



dcsh_congobillposter.jpg
Click for super-sizing!

congobill_still1
Click to supersize!

congobill_still2

"Conquest of Space"!



CONQUESTOFSPACE

1 comment:

  1. When Patty Duke's father is worried...well, that makes me worried! Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.