Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Cool Stuff!

Probably mostly DC stuff this time around...

dc_msh_erasers.jpg
Well, DC and Marvel on these erasers... I dearly wish I had large photos of all of these to share with you! More after the jump!


dc_msh_jigglers.jpg
Another DC-Marvel mix with these danglers, which I believe were made by Ben Cooper!

dccsh_trashcan3.jpg
I'll have two more views of this epic first appearances trash can to show you... maybe this time around! We'll see...

dcsh_americaatwar
This "America at War" trade paperback is full of great stuff, and one of the few 1970s TPBs I own!

dcsh_batmansupermanbendys.jpg
Batman and Superman bendys!

dcsh_erasers.jpg
I have no idea if these are the same erasers as the first photo I posted today!

dcsh_flashaquamanpower.JPG
I think this Power Record is one I don't actually have in my files... anybody know if someone's ripped this?

dcsh_heartthrobs
Here's another of those 1970s TPBs, although not one I have... not yet, anyway!

dcsh_jla_powerrecord.JPG
I have a few of the stories from this record in my files, which I downloaded from somewhere on the web!

dcsh_paintandwear.jpg
One of these days, I'll have to win one of these DC Superheroes Paint and Wear kits, just so I can scan 'em in the computer, color them in PhotoShop, and make my own t-shirts!

dcsh_plasmetapowerrecord
Here's another of those Power Records 45s that were included in the album shown a few spaces above!

dcsh_sf_aquamanthisrt.jpg
This is supposedly a vintage Super Friends Aquaman t-shirt, but I've been wondering if that's truly the case...

dcsh_sf_bedsheet.jpg
Awesome Super Friends bedsheet set, isn't it?

dcsh_sf_card1.jpg
Despite the DC style guide art, as you can see, the card identifies itself as being Super Friends!

dcsh_sf_sharpeners1.JPG
dcsh_sf_sharpeners2.JPG
I've shown several individual of these Super Friends pencil sharpeners before, but I believe this is the first time I've shown the box they were sold out of!

dcsh_shazamcorgicar.jpg
And we'll wrap things up for this time with this Corgi Shazam! car, which Captain Marvel does not need, and also could not fit into, given the scale of the figure in it!

2 comments:

  1. Lots of AWESOME there! Of course, I love the Aquaman/JLA stuff. I have the Justice League of America album there, and I might have the Aquaman/Flash one, or I might have just seen it enough that I think I do! hahaha Cool.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.