Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cool Stuff: Spider-Man Stuff!

More Spidey goodies to show this time!

spidey_figwatergun1.jpgspidey_figwatergun2.jpg
First up is this odd figural Water Gun! More after the jump!


spidey_jigglerdisplay.jpg
Here's the display box for some Ben Cooper Spidey jigglers!

spidey_lilzipsbuggy.jpg
Ah, here's that AHI jeep/buggy I showed last time, on the card!

spidey_madhatterpower
Another Spidey Power Record!

spidey_mccoyalbum1.jpg
spidey_mccoyalbum2.jpg
Anybody ever listen to this Spider-Man album by Freddie McCoy?

spidey_mpcmodelkit.jpg
MPC snap-together model kit!

spidey_musclemeter79.jpg
1979 Spidey muscle meter!

spidey_pistol.jpg
Spider-Man Cap Pistol?!?!? And I thought they were reaching with the Captain America one...

spidey_playingcards.jpg
Playing cards!

spidey_poweralbum1.JPG
This Power Records album featured three stories that had been featured as individual book and record sets before.

spidey_poweralbum2.JPG
Here's another Spidey Power Records album!

spidey_powerrecord
Spidey book and record set!

spidey_rockcomic1.jpg
spidey_rockcomic2.jpg
This Rockomic was pretty cool... I've had three copies of this at one time or another!

spidey_superstoriesrecord.JPG
Yep, your eyes don't deceive you... it's a Spidey Super Stories record!

spidey_swimmingdurhamhotwh.jpg
Swimming Spidey figure by Durham, and a Spidey Hot Wheels!

spidey_tshirt.jpg
1978 Spidey t-shirt!

spidey_underoos.JPG
Spidey Underoos!

spidey_vol3powerrecords
Yet another Spidey Power Records album... but wait, it seems to be a reissue of one of the previous ones!

spidey_walkietalkies.JPG
Spidey Walkie-Talkies!

spidey_wategun.jpg
And that has to be one of the weirdest Spidey water guns I've ever seen!

Next time, we'll start with Star Trek stuff!

3 comments:

  1. I have one of those Power Records I picked up at a thrift shop, almost brand new. I have the record for the Rockomic, but the comic book has been lost to the ages over 35 years :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the other post in the other blog.

    I used to have some old spidey comics but I think my mother at the time trashed them in one of her spring cleanings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Philly -- I don't recall a comic with the Rockcomic, myself!

    action figures -- Welcome! I'm glad you decided to check out the Random Acts of Geekery!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.