Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Original Comic Art!

Continuing the parade of DC Licensing art by Mike DeCarlo!

dclicensing_21_parademon
Parademon! More after the jump!


dclicensing_22_kidflash
Kid Flash!

dclicensing_23_tyr
Tyr!

dclicensing_24_robotman
Robotman!

dclicensing_25_steppenwolf
Steppenwolf!

dclicensing_26_mrfreeze
Mr. Freeze!

dclicensing_27_kalibak
Kalibak! You can see why I think these were Super Powers pieces, eh?

dclicensing_28_superman
Superman!

dclicensing_29_marymarvel
Mary Marvel!

dclicensing_30_mantis
Mantis!

dclicensing_31_desaad
DeSaad!

dclicensing_32_penguin
The Penguin!

dclicensing_33_starfire
Starfire!

dclicensing_34_atom
The Atom!

dclicensing_35_brainiac
Brainiac!

dclicensing_36_changeling
Changeling!

dclicensing_37_wondergirl
Wonder Girl!

dclicensing_38_cyborg
Cyborg!

dclicensing_39_martianmanhunter
Martian Manhunter!

dclicensing_40_drfate
Doctor Fate!

Still more next time!

4 comments:

  1. Talk about getting old school, this reminds me of the old DC action figures. I remember I have the Mantis and DeSaad action figure. For the heroes, I have Supes, Batman and Aquaman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I do think that it's likely these drawings were done for Super Powers licensing, but I don't know that for a certainty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any idea if they are for sale? I have a huge Brainiac collection and would like to try and acquire the Brainiac piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chip, I know they were, but I don't know if they're available for sale anywhere right now. You might try looking on eBay!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments relevant, I delete all spam! Thanks.